The hormone testosterone has a very important role in the increase of muscle mass during exercise. It goes without saying that anabolic steroids or synthetic hormones are not an option to achieve a “poster” muscle. These products can cause sterility. In addition, they can cause kidney failure, tachycardia and even death Nootropics.
Some of the reasons that the levels of this hormone go down are: age, stress, intensive training, drug abuse, etc. Also, some diseases decrease the levels of testosterone and cause a loss of strength and muscle mass. If you want to look a body ten, we propose natural solutions to increase testosterone levels without endangering your health.
10 tips to increase testosterone levels
- Balance your protein ration. Proteins contain the amino acids that build muscle. High protein diets stimulate the synthesis of the hormone glucagon, which intervenes in catabolic processes releasing moderate amounts of testosterone hormone.
- Choose fruit and vegetables as carbohydrates. Avoid the excess of typical complex carbohydrates such as cereals, potatoes and pasta. They cause the release of insulin and cortisol. Two muscle-destroying hormones that decrease their production and the formation of muscle mass.
- Sign up for healthy fat. Testosterone is a steroid hormone. It is made from cholesterol, so low-fat diets inhibit its production. To avoid the disadvantages of animal fat choose foods with omega-3 fatty acids such as blue fish (tuna, mackerel, herring, sardines, salmon, etc.).
- Control your time scientific studies have shown that exercise raises the levels of the male hormone. This is so, as long as you practice between 45 to 60 minutes a day. After one hour begins to increase the level of cortisol and testosterone decreases causing muscle degradation.
- Make between 5 and 7 meals a day. Frequent small meals help normalize cortisol levels. They also allow you to maintain a steady anabolic state to prevent the loss of muscle mass you have achieved.
- Relax and avoid emotional stress. When the problems overwhelm you, an alarm system is launched in response to stress. Hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol appear to protect the body and maintain the alert system. Stress causes a drastic decrease in the levels of the precious hormone. This happens because the body prepares to save the energy that is spent on sexual functions and muscle training.
- Increase the dose of zinc. Zinc is the most important mineral for its production. When your intake decreases a decrease of between 65 and 90% of the testosterone level is observed. To help maintain optimal levels you should take a constant dose of 15 to 25 mg daily of zinc.
- Controls vitamin C. It has been observed that low levels of vitamin C increase the aromatase enzyme. It is responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. In addition, ingesting 3 g of vitamin C before exercise decreases cortisol levels after exertion.
- Drink a lot of water. Drinking a lot of water is very important for our general well-being. Remember that we are born with 70% water in our body. It is recommended to drink between 1.5 and 2 liters per day.
- Supplement your diet with red and black maca. It is a natural root that comes from Peru, which manages to raise testosterone levels in a spectacular way. Get even rejuvenation in the attitude of man.