Tag Archives: Reveals

FBI director reveals the White House has been blatantly lying about the domestic abuse scandal

During congressional testimony on Tuesday, FBI Director Christopher Wray presented a timeline of when the White House was informed about red flags in Rob Porter’s background check process that conflicts with the talking points Trump officials have been using over the past week.

“What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in question in March, and then a completed background investigation in late July,” Wray said. “Soon thereafter we received requests for follow-up inquiry, and we did the follow-up and provided that information in November, and then we administratively closed the file in January, and then earlier this month we received some additional information and we passed that on as well.”

But White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and deputy press secretary Raj Shah have repeatedly insisted that the background check process into Porter was ongoing when media reports surfaced of alleged physical and emotional abuse he had inflicted on both of his ex-wives.

“His background investigation was ongoing,” Shah said last Thursday. “He was operating on an interim security clearance. His clearance was never denied, and he resigned.”

During a press briefing on Monday, Sanders said “the background was ongoing.” During a Fox & Friends interview Tuesday morning, Shah said “what we know about Rob Porter specifically, and that’s the incident that everybody is talking about, is that his background check investigation had not been completed yet. It was still in the investigative process and it had yet to be adjudicated. Prior to an adjudication the White House is not going to step into the middle of the process and short-circuit it.”

Wray’s testimony indicates Sanders and Shah have been lying — the White House officials let a potential blackmail target serve in a sensitive role handling classified documents even after they were informed that he would be unable to get a security clearance due to the abuse allegations against him.


Meghan Markle Reveals Her Bachelorette Party Is Already 'Sorted': 'It Will Be Fun'

With just three months to go before the big day, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding planning is in full swing. Up next? The royal bachelor and bachelorette parties!

During the couple’s first joint visit to Scotland on Tuesday, Meghan was asked about her upcoming bachelorette bash. And while she doesn’t know all the details her friends have planned for her, it “is sorted,” she told a crowd of eager well-wishers in Edinburgh.

“We asked them what they were doing for their stag and hen dos,” Tom Martin, 30, who is visiting the Scottish city from London, tells PEOPLE. “Meghan said, ‘I’m not sure — it’s sorted but it will be fun.’ “

As for Harry, he said he’s also being kept in the dark on specific plans.

“I’m sure William’s got something up his sleeve,” he said.

Meghan then had an impromptu mini bachelorette party moment as she traded compliments with some of the women in the crowd.

“Wow, look at your nails, that’s pretty fantastic!” Meghan told her woman who reached out her hand to greet the royal bride-to-be, flashing impressive long, pink nails.

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

The woman excitedly replied: “They’re very Valentine’sy.”

Meghan then said: “Very Valentine’s-y!”

Another woman complemented Meghan on her coat and another said they loved her handbag.

“Thank you, oh my gosh, thank you!” Meghan told them.

QPR's Goss reveals which Man Utd legend helped him

Former Manchester United player Sean Goss has revealed that Paul Scholes helped him during his time at Old Trafford when he was a youngster.

The German born Englishman left to QPR last season but was an important figure in United’s academy where he won two U21 Premier League titles.

Scholes of course was a one club man, working his way up the ranks to become a club icon where he won a host of individual and team trophies.

When the Englishman eventually did retire he temporarily worked with the club’s younger teams, helping pass on all his experience.

Goss was one of the players who worked directly with Paul and was in absolute awe of his talent as most professional footballers were.

According to Get West London, Sean said to the Scottish Sun: “We’d a few sessions just doing ball work then progressing on. His [Paul Scholes’] technique was unbelievable.

“You could never turn your back on the training pitch. Even when you were going for a drink, you had to lower your head, or he’d hit you with the ball.

“All the senior pros at United were great. There’s a tight bond between the first team and youth players, they want to help you out. I’d go out after training to practise my free kicks.

“Paul gave us a bit of a head start as well, because he was our Under-19s manager for the Champions League too. I’d try to copy him and also David Beckham when I was really young.”

Sean Goss sadly left the Red Devils who rated him highly due to his desire to play first team football consistently as it looked difficult to break into the current squad at the club.

The midfielder is now at Rangers, on loan from his parent club, as he attempts to establish himself as a talented player and not just a youngster.

At 22 years of age, he’s perfectly set up to impress abroad before returning to London and blowing the Championship away.

Paul Scholes is certainly the ideal player to look up to for Goss, particularly as he plays in the same position and can learn directly from the legend’s game.

Whether Sean returns in the future to United as Paul Pogba did is yet to be seen but Jose Mourinho already has a young central midfielder in the form of Scott McTominay.

Tiffany Haddish Reveals Beyoncé Stepped In When an Actress Got Too Close to JAY-Z

Beyoncé, it seems, will protect what is hers — especially her husband.

According to the “Crazy in Love” singer’s new friend, Tiffany Haddish, the mother of three was not impressed when an actress got too close to her husband, JAY-Z.

In a preview for TV One’s UNCENSORED, Haddish went into detail about seeing the moment Beyoncé warned a woman away during a party after the rapper’s concert.

“I was talking to JAY-Z for a little bit,” Haddish said. “And there was another actress that was there who was also talking to JAY-Z.”

“ touched JAY-Z’s chest and Beyoncé came walking up like…’Biitttchhh!’ But, she didn’t say that,” Haddish clarified. “But her demeanor, her body from the way she walked up on them said, ‘Get your hands off my man’s chest.’”

“So then she also started talking to the other actress and some other stuff happened but I’m not gonna say nothin’ yet,” the comedian said. Haddish did not reveal the name of the actress.

The night the alleged encounter took place seems to be the same night the Girls Trip actress took her epic selfie with Beyoncé — and how the singer stopped her from getting into a fight at the after party – seemingly with the same actress.

“I’m not at liberty to say what had went down at the party, but Beyoncé was just telling me to have a good time, and I was like, ‘No, I’m gonna end up fighting this bitch!’ She was like, ‘No, have fun, Tiffany,’ and I said, ‘I’m only going to have fun if you take a selfie with me.’ She said, ‘Okay,’ and then she buried her face in my wig,” Haddish told Vulture in January.

Haddish’s smooth move worked and the two took a selfie together, which quickly went viral once the actress posted it on Instagram. But it didn’t come without a little constructive criticism from the Grammy winner.

“We took the picture and I was like, ‘Is my wig slipping?’ And she was like, ‘Mmm-hmm,’” Haddish said. “But she knew who I was! She came up to me and was like, ‘I think you are so funny, Tiffany Haddish.’ I was like, ‘What? You know me?!’ She said, ‘I’m Beyoncé.’ ‘I KNOW!’ ”

New book vividly reveals Snapchat’s sexty dorm-room origin

 “He wouldn’t have to worry about sending a hookup a picture of his junk! And girls would be way more likely to send him racy photos if they disappeared.” That’s just a taste of juicy details found in “How To Turn Down A Billion Dollars: The Snapchat Story”, a new book coming out tomorrow from former TechCrunch reporter Billy Gallagher.
It illuminates how… Read More

Tottenham player reveals transfer desire, says he would love to play for this club

Tottenham player reveals transfer desire, says he would love to play for this club – originally posted on Sportslens.com

Tottenham forward Fernando Llorente has revealed that he misses playing for Juventus and that he would love to return to Turin.

The Spaniard has struggled to hold down a first team place at Spurs and he was linked with a move to Chelsea in January. However, the Blues opted to sign Olivier Giroud instead.

Meanwhile, Llorente’s comments will certainly fuel speculations surrounding his future at the London club now.

The former Juventus striker said that the Bianconeri are a big family and he misses the atmosphere at the Italian club. Llorente also revealed how emotional he was when he had to leave the club.

He said: “Juve is a difficult place to leave. I left the Vinovo training ground crying. It’s also true what David Trezeguet said: ‘It’s only when you leave Juventus that you realise what you had’. I miss it like crazy and would love to return. It’s a special club because, despite being an enormous club, it’s like a family inside. There is a fine image of Juventus here and I raise it even more: I always speak very highly of the Bianconeri and give them a good rep.”

Considering the fact that Llorente has failed to make a positive impact at Spurs, his departure is unlikely to make any difference to Pochettino’s side. The Londoners could use a younger and more mobile back up forward anyway.

It will be interesting to see whether the Spaniard decides to move on in the summer. Juventus already have Dybala and Higuain at their disposal and therefore a return to Turin seems unlikely at this stage.

From Sportslens.com – Football News | Football Blog

Arsene Wenger reveals why Arsenal failed to sign Jonny Evans

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger today opened up on his side’s January chase of West Brom captain Jonny Evans.

Dependable presence

Since making the move to the Hawthorns from Manchester United in 2015, 30-year-old central defender Evans has gone on to establish himself as one of the Premier League’s most consistent stoppers.

The 67-time capped Northern Ireland international has proven himself to be not only a hugely capable defender, but also a stellar leader, with his experience having proven crucial to his side’s stout defensive record over the last couple of seasons (not so much this season, though).

Suitors

Evans’ impressive showings for West Brom last season certainly didn’t go unnoticed on the part of the English top-flight’s biggest sides, with Manchester City and Arsenal having both expressed an interest in the Baggies’ star during the summer.

In the end, though, West Brom stood firm, with Pep Guardiola having admitted that (former Baggies boss) ‘Tony Pulis put a price (on Evans) that we couldn’t afford at that moment.’

Emirates bound?

However, the battle for Evans was very much back underway following the opening of the winter transfer market at the beginning of last month, with Arsenal and City once again having emerged as the leading contenders for his signature.

Gunners’ boss Arsene Wenger admitted early last month that his side would come out ‘second best’ if pitted in a battle of finances with Pep Guardiola’s runaway Premier League table-toppers for Evans, but, in the end, the Citizens opted to splash out a hefty 65 million Euro to bring in Aymeric Laporte from Athletic Bilbao, seemingly leaving Arsenal with a free run at West Brom’s star man.

Financial constraints

In the end, though, the North Londoners failed to secure a deal for Evans, despite confirmation from numerous outlets in England that Arsenal had in fact tabled a last-ditch offer for the Northern Irishman.

Speaking in an interview with BT Sport earlier today, Gunners’ boss Arsene Wenger was questioned on his side’s pursuit of Evans, with the Frenchman revealing that, following the big-money arrival of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang at the Emirates, the club simply couldn’t afford to pay the sum requested by West Brom for their captain:

‘I said many times that we did what we wanted to do but not all that we wanted to do.’

‘He was not available for what we could afford.’

Alex Iwobi writes to Arsenal fans after the Tottenham defeat

Arsenal and Liverpool fight over Jack Butland

World class Man City star's agent reveals his client's desire to play in this league

World class Man City star’s agent reveals his client’s desire to play in this league – originally posted on Sportslens.com

Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne’s agent feels that the midfielder is likely to end his career in the MLS.

Initially, the player was expected to return to Belgium once he is past his peak. But it seems that De Bruyne is quite fond of America and wants to play there at some point in his career.

However, the Manchester City fans have nothing to worry about as the move is not going to happen anytime soon. The £52million signing signed a new £300,000-a-week deal last month that will keep him at the Etihad until 2023.

De Bruyne has been the best player in the Premier League this season and he will be hoping to win the Champions League with Manchester City before leaving England.

The Belgian could also be a target for Chinese clubs but his agent Patrick De Koster does not see his client moving to China in future.

Patrick De Koster said: “I think Kevin will end his career in the USA rather than in Belgium. He has already been to America many times on holiday, and he loves the country and its culture. He said goodbye to his bachelor life in Las Vegas, and we have often spoken about him ending his career in the MLS. He hasn’t yet had any offers from American clubs because they know it is not worth bothering as he is at the peak of his career. Clubs in China will probably look longingly at him, but I can’t see him going over to play there.”

The 26-year-old playmaker has scored 11 goals and has bagged 17 assists in all competitions for Manchester City so far this season. He is one of the main reasons why City are now firm favourites to win the league title this year.

From Sportslens.com – Football News | Football Blog

Wenger reveals regret over this Man Utd star

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has insisted that Alexis Sanchez’s commitment to the club was never in question for himself.

The Chilean international completed a move to Manchester United in dramatic fashion during the January transfer window as Manchester City lost out on one of their key targets.

Sanchez’s flirtation with leaving the London club left many fans with a sour test in their mouths as they questioned his commitment before he departed to Old Trafford.

United fans couldn’t care less about the former Barcelona man’s so called antics with the Gunners and will only care how he conducts himself with his new team.

Wenger though was honest in his assessment of his former player, making it clear that things weren’t as they seemed when it came to Alexis.

According to Calcio Mercato, Arsene said to BT Sport: “We have not the defensive stability since the start of the season that you need to have to be completely efficient at our level.

“And as well there was a lot of uncertainty around the team with the Sanchez case, the Ozil case. For the whole season that was a really difficult case. In hindsight maybe despite the fact we couldn’t have brought somebody in we should have cut that earlier.

“Sanchez, for him it was very difficult because as soon as he had game that was average he was questioned about his commitment and that is not his case. I never questioned his commitment but it was a difficult situation.”

Alexis Sanchez’s determination and work-rate have already been hailed by Manchester United fans who could clearly witness his ability on the pitch.

Arsene Wenger also previously spoke about how he had to practically force the winger to rest and tried to keep his former player from going into the ‘red’ in terms of fitness.

Sanchez’s desire will only aide United’s quest to return to the top of English football under Jose Mourinho’s management.

The Red Devils are currently 16 points behind fierce rivals and league leaders Manchester City although they have a game in hand.

The gap can be closed a little when Mourinho’s men face Newcastle but a title challenge has been put out of question by many pundits and critics alike.