So hot! Celebs like Miley Cyrus and Rita Ora just LOVE showing off their tattoos and we can’t get enough of the sexy pics! Check them out!
Well, this is one way to celebrate! Shay Mitchell marked getting 3 million YouTube subscribers by running topless through the streets of LA!
Shay Mitchell celebrated three million YouTube subscribers in a very daring way – she ran near-naked through Hollywood, California, wearing nothing but some underpants and a unicorn mask.
The former Pretty Little Liars star, 30, shared a video of herself running topless down the famous Sunset Boulevard while her friend and assistant, Sammy, recorded it in a video called, “I Ran Naked Through the Streets of LA!”
Before Mitchell took the plunge, she told her fans the video was “all done in good fun,” hoping they would “get a good laugh out of it.”
“I can’t tell you how much this means to me to have you guys coming along since when I first started the channel is was uncharted territories and now it’s just a learning experience every single week,” she said of earning three million followers.
“While I wasn’t intending on sharing this video with anybody, I thought, ‘Why the heck not?’” she said.
In the video, Sammy enters Mitchell’s home to find her eating popcorn while scrolling through an iPad. Sammy reminds her of the promise Mitchell made when the two were on vacation in Morocco.
“Do you remember in Morocco, on our Shaycation, you were like, ‘I’ll run through the street naked when I hit three million subscribers on YouTube.’ Do you remember that conversation?” Sammy asked the actress.
RELATED VIDEO: All of Pretty Little Liars explained in 30 seconds
“I said I’d do it if I had a mask,” Mitchell said. Sammy then ran to pick up a unicorn mask in a nearby closet, presenting it to her and saying, “This is your unicorn mask. It’s perfect, no one will know who you are, it’s a majestic, beautiful creature. Are you going to do it?”
As Mitchell stands up and takes off her track pants, she says, “A bet’s a bet, a deal is a deal.”
Wearing nothing but yellow underwear reading, “Nice buns,” on the back, she said, “I can’t believe this. Never say that I don’t stick to a deal, all right?”
Stepping outside of her home, Mitchell put on the mask and began to run down the street as Sammy rushed to follow her from inside of her car.
“This is such a great day,” Sammy was overheard saying as she struggled to keep the camera toward Mitchell who ran past several shocked bystanders.
A black car began honking at Mitchell, causing Sammy to say, “Look at this car! Look at this car! DON’T honk at her like that!”
As Mitchell continued to run down the street, she passed by a shocked girl who can be overheard telling the person on the other end of the phone that a naked woman had just passed her by.
The actress approached Sammy and the car as she began to tire, taking off her mask in the car, sweating and breathing hard.
“A deal is a deal, and I did it,” she said. “Oh my God. Guess what happens when I hit 10 ?”
Mitchell uploads new videos every week on her YouTube channel.
So hot! Paris Hilton has a new track on the way and a sizzling promo pic you NEED to see.
- Embrace brevity. Your marketing content is almost certainly 75% too long. Fix it. Your prospective clients or customers are being bombarded with emails, texts, social media updates, phone calls. Their time (and attention) has never been under so much pressure. So get to the point. And quickly.
- Most marketing advice is toxic to your business. Be especially cautious of anyone offering tricks or short-cuts to marketing success. Short-cuts to success are seldom short-cuts and they never lead to success.
- In business, everything you do is marketing. Yes, everything. From the way you answer the phone, reply to emails and the design of your website… to your ability to meet deadlines, the customer service you offer and your opening hours. It’s all saying something about you. Either positive or negative. Nothing is neutral. Everything counts.
- Great marketing is no match for an average product or service. You are not ready to market anything, until you have pumped a massive amount of value into it, first.
- Don’t expect professional marketing results from amateur marketing. If you’re serious about growing a successful business, stop treating your marketing like some DIY project. It’s the life-blood of your business.
- If you need to attend networking events, to try and get people talking about your business, ask yourself “why”? Why aren’t people automatically talking about you? Spend more time creating a business worth talking about and less time pushing what’s broken.
- You will never be one webinar away from marketing success. Ever.
Hopefully, you will find at least 1 thing on that list that will stop you from wasting your time or money. The question now is, what are you going to do about it?
**News Update: There are currently just 6 spaces remaining. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
Let’s grow your business! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. To find out how, read this.